PO302 - Protective Counter Screen 1500mm Wide - Off-Centre Hatch
- Buy 2 for £112.20 £93.50 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for £110.40 £92.00 each and save 3%
- Reduce the risk of infection from coughing and sneezing.
- Protect employees and customers when interacting at tills and counters.
- Made from robust 6mm acrylic.
- Our freestanding screen is designed to be stable without the need of any fixings.
- Practical freestanding design, allowing for meticulous cleaning.
- Avoid dirt traps, simply move to effectively clean all surrounding surfaces.
- Suitable for pharmacies, chemists, petrol stations, shops and more.
- Made and designed in the UK.
- Useful OFF-CENTRE serving hatch.
- Serving hatch opening: 400mm wide x 300mm high.
- Dimensions: 1500mm Wide x 740mm High x 240mm Deep.
- NOTE: The hatch can be at either end. Simply put the screen together with the hatch on the preferred side.
Plastic Online have designed a freestanding protective counter screen that is both sturdy but can also be easily moved owing to it’s simple to assemble flat-pack design. No need for tools or any additional fixings, the screen will easily slot together and be ready to use in minutes.
If you need a custom size please do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation.
UK Design Registration 6085895
Delivery: Up to 5 Working Days*
* If you purchase another product with a longer delivery time, the longest timescale will apply.
Please refer to our delivery details page for further information.
ORDERS FOR 6 OR MORE SCREENS WILL BE SENT ON PALLET
When delivery is by pallet, the haulier will have a taillift to unload the pallet from the truck to the kerbside unless a forklift is available.
We aim to process, cut and dispatch standard orders within 4 working days. Orders with extras such as holes, rounded corners or cut-outs and laser cut shapes and letters will be dispatched within 6 working days. Once dispatched, delivery in the UK will usually take place within 1-2 working days. Should you have an urgent request, please contact us before placing your order.
Delivery leadtimes are subject to stock availability. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver your order in time, we will contact you immediately, inform you of the delay and offer a revised due date. We will of course issue a full refund should the new due date be unsatisfactory.
Further delivery and returns information can be found here.